List:       openjdk-serviceability-dev
Subject:    Re: Jhsdb jmap --heap print large value of MaxMetaspaceSize
From:       Chris Plummer <chris.plummer () oracle ! com>
Date:       2019-12-18 3:23:45

That sounds reasonable, but I'd like to hear from people that are
actually putting the "jmap --heap print" output to use. Although the
exact format of the output is not specified, it's possible that users
could be parsing the output by looking for an actual numeric size. There
might even be tests that do this. This also puts into question whether
or not you would need a CSR.

thanks,

Chris