List:       openjdk-serviceability-dev
Subject:    RE: RFR: 8232056: GetOwnedMonitorInfoWithEATest.java fails with ZGC: Heap too small
From:       "Reingruber, Richard" <richard.reingruber () sap ! com>
Date:       2019-10-09 20:02:43

  > I kept the 128M

That's good.

Cheers, Richard.

-----Original Message-----
From: Per Liden <per.liden@oracle.com>
Sent: Wednesday, October 9, 2019 8:24 PM
To: Reingruber, Richard <richard.reingruber@sap.com>; hotspot-compiler-dev \
                <hotspot-compiler-dev@openjdk.java.net>
Cc: serviceability-dev@openjdk.java.net
Subject: Re: RFR: 8232056: GetOwnedMonitorInfoWithEATest.java fails with ZGC: Heap \
too small

Thanks for reviewing, Richard. I kept the 128M, since that was what I
ran through testing, and I'd like to push this as soon as possible since
it's causing noise in our CI.

If someone wants to remove the -Xmx128M, feel free to file a follow up.
However, note that the test might then consume more memory, since the
default -Xmx might be larger than 128M in some environments/configurations.

cheers,
Per