List:       openjdk-serviceability-dev
Subject:    RFR (M) 8223040: Add a AGCT test
From:       Jean Christophe Beyler <jcbeyler () google ! com>
Date:       2019-04-30 22:47:33

Hi all,

As I start looking at working on the AGCT bugs, I wanted to at least start
creating a baseline of tests for AGCT. This is an attempt to just have a
"base" test (and infrastructure) that tries to call AGCT and get back some
sane information.

Next step will be to add a few more tests that will be exposing the
limitations of https://bugs.openjdk.java.net/browse/JDK-8178287 for example.

Webrev: http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~jcbeyler/8223040/webrev.00/

This passed the test on my linux machine (the test is only for linux due to
the dlsym) and the submit-repo.

Thanks,
Jc