List:       openjdk-serviceability-dev
Subject:    RE: RFR(XS): 8220707: [TESTBUG] serviceability/sa/TestHeapDumpForLargeArray.java fails with jtreg
From:       "Langer, Christoph" <christoph.langer () sap ! com>
Date:       2019-03-29 9:10:29

Hi Nick,

this is great, thank you for fixing this, +1😊

We ran into the same problem when we were trying to set different default Xmx options \
in our test infrastructure for small machines where the default heaps would be too \
small by default. My colleague Arno had the very same patch on his ToDo list already.

Best regards
Christoph