List:       openjdk-serviceability-dev
Subject:    Re: RFR: JDK-8220295: sun/tools/jps/TestJps.java still timing out
From:       David Holmes <david.holmes () oracle ! com>
Date:       2019-03-25 1:09:17

Just an aside, but it seems that other tests that happen to use this
functionality can also run into these transient timeout issues and
likely for the same underlying reasons. See for example:

JDK-8217347: [TESTBUG] runtime/appcds/jvmti/InstrumentationTest.java
timed out

So it would be good to get to the bottom of the underlying problem here.

Cheers,
David