List:       openjdk-serviceability-dev
Subject:    Re: RFR: 8218734: SA: Incorrect and raw loads of OopHandles
From:       Jini George <jini.george () oracle ! com>
Date:       2019-02-14 17:23:42

Hi Stefan,

Other than the getAddressField to getField change and the comments by
Erik, I just have a couple of nits to add.

1. This line in VMOopHandle.java can be removed:

31 import sun.jvm.hotspot.runtime.VMObjectFactory;

2. The copyright year for some of the files need updation.

This looks good to me otherwise.

Thanks,
Jini.