List:       openjdk-serviceability-dev
Subject:    Re: RFR: JDK-8187289: NotifyFramePop request is not cleared if JVMTI_EVENT_FRAME_POP is disabled
From:       "serguei.spitsyn () oracle ! com" <serguei ! spitsyn () oracle ! com>
Date:       2018-05-29 20:59:21

Hi Dan and Chris,

You both already reviewed my version of the fix below.
For your convenience, my webrev was:
http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~sspitsyn/webrevs/2017/hotspot/8187289-jvmti-framepop.2/
I did not push it into 10 because some number of regressions were
discovered.
Thanks a lot to Alex for isolating and finding how to fix those regressions!

The fix from Alex has a minor change since that time.
I think, the difference is in the jvmtiExport.cpp.

I know you are/were busy or seek these days.
Just one more review is needed.
There is no big hurry, it can wait if necessary.

Thanks,
Serguei