List:       openjdk-serviceability-dev
Subject:    RE: RFR (M): 8201247: Various cleanups in the attach framework
From:       "Langer, Christoph" <christoph.langer () sap ! com>
Date:       2018-04-11 8:02:52

Hi Goetz,

I did not aim to sort the includes in the attachListener_<os>.cpp files. I also just \
saw that I made a change in attachListener_aix.cpp for some other merge-related \
reasons - but it was not correctly sorted before and neither is after 😉 This has \
to be done in a future change...

Best regards
Christoph