List:       openjdk-serviceability-dev
Subject:    HotSpot Serviceability Agent (SA) Survey
From:       Stephen Fitch <Stephen.Fitch () oracle ! com>
Date:       2018-03-21 18:14:02

Hi,

The HotSpot Serviceability Agent (SA) is a set of APIs and tools for debugging
HotSpot Virtual Machine and has been a part of the JVM/JDK for a long time,
however we don't have a lot of data about how it is used in practice, especially
outside of Oracle. Therefore, we have created an initial survey to gather more
information and help us evaluate and understand how others are using it.

If you have used, or have (support) processes that utilize the Serviceability
Agent or related APIs, then we would definitely appreciate if you would complete
this survey:

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/CF3MYDL

We are specifically interested in your use-cases and how SA is effective for you
in resolving JVM issues.

The survey will remain open through March 31st. The results of the survey will
be made public after the survey closes.

Regards, Stephen

   Java Platform Group - JVM - Sustaining Engineering