List:       openjdk-serviceability-dev
Subject:    Re: RFR: SA: MacOS X: 8184042: several serviceability/sa tests timed out on MacOS X
From:       Dmitry Samersoff <dms () samersoff ! net>
Date:       2017-08-31 7:24:45

[Attachment #2 (multipart/mixed)]

Jini,

1.
As a quick fix we probably can disable deprecation warning, i.e. add
something like

#pragma clang diagnostic push
#pragma clang diagnostic ignored "-Wdeprecated-declarations"
#pragma clang diagnostic pop

around offending code.

2.
As a long term your fix looks reasonable for me, but I would prefer to
generate exception stub during a build (i.e. add mig to the build
system) rather than check-in pre-generated code.

i.e. It might be better to fix JDK-8184042 and JDK-8186427 in one shot.

-Dmitry