List:       openjdk-serviceability-dev
Subject:    Re: RFR: JDK- 8183900 javax.management.remote.rmi contains link to technotes
From:       Ujwal Vangapally <ujwal.vangapally () oracle ! com>
Date:       2017-07-14 8:31:13

Hi Alan,

Content from JMX spec is too elaborate to include it as part of javadoc
and it's difficult to summarize it in javadoc.
i didn't find any alternative link for JMX spec in JDK 9 .

JMX spec didn't change much from JDK 8. can we include below link as
part of JDK 9 javadoc ?

https://docs.oracle.com/javase/8/docs/technotes/guides/jmx/JMX_1_4_specification.pdf

Thanks,

Ujwal.