List:       openjdk-serviceability-dev
Subject:    Re: RFR:(S): 8164562: serviceability/sa/TestInstanceKlassSizeForInterface.java: fails
From:       Mandy Chung <mandy.chung () oracle ! com>
Date:       2016-08-30 15:45:49

Thanks Alejandro.  A minor correction - the patch is pushed to jdk9/hs/hotspot which \
is the right repo to fix this issue.

I did a grep on jdk9/hs/hotspot/test and find no other test changes using the old CLI \
options.  I have covered the necessary changes in jdk9/dev/hotspot/test in [1].

Mandy
[1] http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~mchung/jdk9/webrevs/8160851/webrev.00/index.html