List:       openjdk-serviceability-dev
Subject:    Re: RFR: JDK-8163581: Heap Parameters in HSDB cannot handle G1CollectedHeap
From:       Yasumasa Suenaga <yasuenag () gmail ! com>
Date:       2016-08-16 12:31:47

Hi all,

Have you checked changes for this issue?

   http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~ysuenaga/JDK-8163581/webrev.01/hotspot/
   http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~ysuenaga/JDK-8163581/webrev.01/jdk/

For example, ParallelScavengeHeap.java overrides printOn() method.
This method shows addresses of each memory regions.

My proposal shows memory region of G1CollectedHeap and region size.
Please review and sponsor for it. If it is not enough, please tell me.

Thanks,

Yasumasa