List:       openjdk-serviceability-dev
Subject:    RFR(S): JDK-8159925 sun/tools/jps/TestJpsJar.java still fails after fix for JDK-8153278
From:       Dmitry Samersoff <dmitry.samersoff () oracle ! com>
Date:       2016-06-29 16:12:25

Everybody,

Please review the fix:

  http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~dsamersoff/JDK-8159925/webrev.01/

The problem:

  If you run the test from symlinked location user.dir and the output of
jps -l may not match to the value returned by File.getAbsolutePath() for
the same jar file.

Solution:

  Skip the test if user.dir doesn't match File.getAbsolutePath()

-Dmitry

--
Dmitry Samersoff
Oracle Java development team, Saint Petersburg, Russia