List:       openjdk-serviceability-dev
Subject:    Re: RFR: JDK-8156033: jhsdb jmap cannot set heapdump name
From:       Dmitry Samersoff <dmitry.samersoff () oracle ! com>
Date:       2016-05-06 15:36:44

Yasumasa,

Looks good for me.

Code below is not necessary - this test is not intended to deal with
possible dump format error, just check that file with correct name is
created. Please remove it (no need to re-review).

BasicLauncherTest.java:

 151         try {
 152             HprofParser.parse(dump);
 153         } catch (Exception e) {
 154             e.printStackTrace();
 155             fail("Could not parse dump file " +
dump.getAbsolutePath());
 156         }

-Dmitry

--
Dmitry Samersoff
Oracle Java development team, Saint Petersburg, Russia