List:       openjdk-serviceability-dev
Subject:    JDK-8067194: FYI, SA sources moved to jdk.hotspot.agent
From:       Dmitry Samersoff <dmitry.samersoff () oracle ! com>
Date:       2015-12-23 12:28:34

Everybody,

FYI,

I just pushed JDK-8067194 that move SA sources to modules-ready location:

from hotspot/agent to hotspot/src/jdk.hotspot.agent

Please, make sure you WS is updated correctly and if you have fixes that
touch SA code in a queue, please re-merge it.

-Dmitry

--
Dmitry Samersoff
Oracle Java development team, Saint Petersburg, Russia