List:       openjdk-serviceability-dev
Subject:    Re: RFR(M, v10): JDK-8059036 : Implement Diagnostic Commands for heap and finalizerinfo
From:       Dmitry Samersoff <dmitry.samersoff () oracle ! com>
Date:       2015-05-31 11:43:09

Everyone,

Please take a look at new version of the fix.

http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~dsamersoff/JDK-8059036/webrev.10/

Changes (to previous version) are in
 Finalizer.java and diagnosticCommand.cpp

This version copy data from Map.Entry<> to array of
FinalizerHistogramEntry instances then,
VM prints content of this array.

-Dmitry

--
Dmitry Samersoff
Oracle Java development team, Saint Petersburg, Russia