List:       openjdk-serviceability-dev
Subject:    Re: RFR 8057149: sun/management/jmxremote/startstop/JMXStartStopTest.java
From:       Daniel Fuchs <daniel.fuchs () oracle ! com>
Date:       2014-09-24 10:15:31

Hi Jaroslav,

619                     final boolean[] retry = new boolean[]{false};

I wonder whether using an AtomicBoolean would be safer.
It is not immediately clear whether 'retry' might be modified
in a different thread - but using an AtomicBoolean would make it
immediately clear that it does not matter ;-)

best regards,

-- daniel