List:       openjdk-serviceability-dev
Subject:    Re: RFR (S): JDK-8056242: Add function to return structured information about loaded libraries.
From:       Staffan Larsen <staffan.larsen () oracle ! com>
Date:       2014-08-28 14:21:25

Hi Fredrik,

A couple of comments:
- I would prefer if the new callback was unified with the one that exists on Windows \
                so that we have only on callback-based API for listing dynamic \
                libraries.
- If you do that, then would you also clean up enumerate_modules() on windows to get \
                rid of the non-NT support?
- Smaller: I think “address” is a better type to use instead of “u8”.

Thanks
/Staffan