List:       openjdk-serviceability-dev
Subject:    Re: Review request: 8055230: Rename attach provider implementation class
From:       Mandy Chung <mandy.chung () oracle ! com>
Date:       2014-08-26 15:53:07

On 8/26/2014 3:59 AM, Staffan Larsen wrote:
> There are some differences in the AttachProvideImpl files. Most notably=
 the windows version is very different. Linux, Bsd and Aix are the same. =
The Solaris version has a minor difference in the  =93public String type(=
)=94 implementation. The Linux, Bsd, Aix and Solaris versions could proba=
bly be unified.

I would leave this as it is and further unification can be done
as future cleanup.  Thanks for all the review.

Mandy