List:       openjdk-serviceability-dev
Subject:    Re: Urgent: Broken build. Re: RFR: 8033104 sun/jvmstat/monitor/MonitoredVm/CR6672135.java failing on
From:       Staffan Larsen <staffan.larsen () oracle ! com>
Date:       2014-04-25 17:15:13

In this case I think it would have worked ok since the dependency was from jdk -> \
hotspot. If the dependency was the other way (or both ways), then such a push would \
break nightly testing in hotspot since that testing picks up the latest promoted JDK \
(instead of the JDK that is in the same forest). This is broken, IMO, and there is \
work in progress on fixing it.

/Staffan