List:       openjdk-serviceability-dev
Subject:    RE: Review Request: 8002118: WindbgDebuggerLocal should not try to load	64-bit debug libraries for 3
From:       "Christian Tornqvist" <christian.tornqvist () oracle ! com>
Date:       2013-03-27 21:52:12

I'm quite certain there will never be a \Program Files (x64)\. On 64bit systems \
there's \Program Files\ and \Program Files (x86)\, on a 32bit systems there will only \
be a \Program Files\. So it would make sense to add \Program Files (x86)\ if we're \
running a 32bit JVM since we might be on a 64bit version of Windows.

Thanks,
Christian