List:       openjdk-serviceability-dev
Subject:    Re: Review Request: 7140852: Add test for 7022100
From:       Coleen Phillimore <coleen.phillimore () oracle ! com>
Date:       2013-01-31 23:15:08

Stefan,

I just read through this test and it looks like a good test to me (but
I'm not an expert and it took a while to figure out how it worked).   I
had two questions.  Why does the same definition for @interface
ParameterAnnotation {} appear in both
RedefineMethodWithAnnotationTarget*.java files?   Can't it be in it's
own file and just once?  Or is it different (didn't see any differences).

Also is do_redefine supposed to be doRedefine as per Java coding
convention or is that a known variation?

Thanks,
Coleen