List:       openjdk-serviceability-dev
Subject:    RFR (XS): 8005592: ClassLoaderDataGraph::_unloading incorrectly defined as nonstatic in vmStructs
From:       mikael.vidstedt () oracle ! com (Mikael Vidstedt)
Date:       2012-12-29 1:26:26

Thanks for the review!

And, yes, I asked myself that same question about what should actually
be listed in vmstructs when I found this. The only criterion I know is
that if the SA uses it needs to be there. However, I think there's a
fairly large bunch of data and types that are in the vmstructs arrays
which are not used by the SA at all.

We know we don't like the SA + vmStructs "mess" and want something else
to replace it. Meanwhile I guess fixing what's there will have to do.

Cheers,
Mikael