List:       openjdk-serviceability-dev
Subject:    RFR: 7172176 java/jconsole test/sun/tools/jconsole/ImmutableResourceTest.sh failing
From:       erik.gahlin () oracle ! com (Erik Gahlin)
Date:       2012-05-31 14:50:09

Tim,
Great to have the original author look at the test(s). Don't want to
break anything.

Mandy,
Thanks for taking the time to do another review. This should of course been
part of the original fix. Mea culpa.

Michael,
Good, then we will have some solid checks that the translation works as
expected going forward!

/Erik