List:       openjdk-serviceability-dev
Subject:    [Fwd: JSDT probe documentation]
From:       Keith.McGuigan () Sun ! COM (Keith McGuigan)
Date:       2008-02-20 15:12:34

> Subject:
> JSDT probe documentation
> From:
> Matty <matty91 at gmail.com>
> Date:
> Tue, 19 Feb 2008 20:35:06 -0500
> To:
> serviceability-dev at openjdk.java.net
>
> To:
> serviceability-dev at openjdk.java.net
>

> Howdy,
>
> Does anyone happen to know if there is any documentation on adding
> JSDT probes to applications? Is this functionality part of the latest
> openjdk source drop?
>
> Thanks,
> - Ryan

Hello,

The functionality hasn't gotten into the openjdk source drop quite yet.
  I'm hoping to get it there sometime in the next month.

When I get it into the source, there are examples and information in the
javadoc, and I'll probably put together an example in the samples
directory as well.

--
- Keith