List:       openjdk-security-dev
Subject:    Re: RFR: 8169335: Add a crypto.policy fallback in case Security Property 'crypto.policy' does not ex
From:       Wang Weijun <weijun.wang () oracle ! com>
Date:       2016-11-23 10:29:35

Hi Brad

I think I found a problem with the test. Before you set your local
java.security file, the system java.security file was already read (in
jtreg initialization) and limited was picked up. In fact, I modified the
java.security file of my own JDK to unlimited and the test fails.

This seems to show that we have to set the system property on the
command line. Either we provide a modified java.security with the test
like SeanM suggested, or we create it dynamically and manually launch a
new java process. I prefer the latter.

Thanks
Max