List:       openjdk-security-dev
Subject:    Code review request for 7036252: sunpkcs11-solaris.cfg needs a review
From:       valerie.peng () oracle ! com (Valerie (Yu-Ching) Peng)
Date:       2011-04-29 20:59:25

In general, T4 runs much faster, this goes not just for PKCS11 provider,
but for pure java provider as well.
My run is focused on the settings of disabled mechanism section. Based
on the run results, message digests excluded, performance numbers are
similar between the default one and the special one which doesn't
disable any mechanisms.

Valerie