List:       openjdk-security-dev
Subject:    [security-dev 00787]: Re: Code review request: Undefined requesting URL in	"java.net.Authenticator.g
From:       Weijun.Wang () Sun ! COM (Weijun Wang)
Date:       2009-04-28 2:10:32

Hi Valerie

> 6578647: Undefined requesting URL in java.net.Authenticator.getPasswordAuthentication()
> 6829283: HTTP/Negotiate: Autheticator triggered again when user cancels the first one

Chris has reviewed the net part of the two webrevs and I've updated the
fixes and added tests. Can you take a look at the JGSS side?

The useful changes in JGSS is in GSSUtil.java. All other changes are
simply s/int/GSSCaller/ or s/GSSUtil/GSSCaller/ when the pre-defined
callers are used.

The updated webrevs are at:

http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~weijun/6578647/webrev.02/
http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~weijun/6829283/webrev.01/