List:       openjdk-ppc-aix-port-dev
Subject:    Jtreg tests
From:       volker.simonis () gmail ! com (Volker Simonis)
Date:       2012-11-26 8:04:10

Hi Steve,

this all sounds very reasonable and I'm really happy that we finally
get started with testing:)

One small comment regarding the platform names: I think we should
really call it x86_64 (and I suppose that is what you are speaking
about) to avoid any confusion with Itanium which is commonly
abbreviated as IA64.

Volker