List:       openjdk-openjfx-discuss
Subject:    Re: WebView, intercept a specific link and open it in the default browser.
From:       Jonathan Marchand <jonathan.marchand68 () gmail ! com>
Date:       2024-01-06 19:00:50

Hi,

Haven't played with webview in a very long time, but I think you should
look at the javadoc of WebEngine, it gives examples of how to interact with
the Java code from the page through either JavaScript or event listeners.

Regards,
Jonathan

Le sam. 6 janv. 2024, 18:55, Davide Perini <perini.davide@dpsoftware.org> a
=C3=A9crit :