List:       openjdk-openjfx-dev
Subject:    Re: RFR: JDK-8285893: Hiding dialog and showing new one causes dialog to be frozen [v2]
From:       Marius Hanl <mhanl () openjdk ! org>
Date:       2024-02-28 22:01:54

On Wed, 28 Feb 2024 20:20:35 GMT, Martin Fox <mfox@openjdk.org> wrote:

> I don't think this is a problem with the nested event loop bookkeeping. It looks \
> like a much simpler bug in the invokeLaterDispatcher.

Well, yes and no. My testing was showing that `notifyLeftNestedEventLoop` was not \
even called in the finally block, so there is that. We may still have a problem at \
the `InvokeLaterDispatcher`, although not 100% sure since it worked good for me on \
Windows. But I will test it more as soon as I have more time, since I want to really \
check everything, so I do not miss anything here.