List:       openjdk-openjfx-dev
Subject:    Re: RFR: 8310846: Skip failing test InitialWindowSizeTest on Linux
From:       Kevin Rushforth <kcr () openjdk ! org>
Date:       2023-06-26 15:08:11

On Sun, 25 Jun 2023 07:59:13 GMT, Thiago Milczarek Sayao <tsayao@openjdk.org> wrote:

> I will try to fix it.

Thanks. No hurry, though. It's been broken since JDK 8 (or earlier), and no one \
noticed until now. I'll assign that bug to you, but it won't be something we'll look \
at until after the jfx21 fork (so no earlier than jfx22). Since we will skip the \
failing test until it is fixed, part of the fix for that bug will be to remove the \
`assumeFalse` added by this PR.