List:       openjdk-openjfx-dev
Subject:    Re: RFR: 8223373: Remove IntelliJ IDEA specific files from the source code repository [v5]
From:       Marius Hanl <mhanl () openjdk ! org>
Date:       2023-03-30 22:30:24

On Fri, 3 Mar 2023 01:21:12 GMT, Thiago Milczarek Sayao <tsayao@openjdk.org> wrote:

> Intellij Ideas does not see the dependencies:
>
> ```
> dependencies {
> testImplementation project(":graphics").sourceSets.test.output
> testImplementation project(":base").sourceSets.test.output
> testImplementation project(":controls").sourceSets.test.output
> testImplementation project(":swing").sourceSets.test.output
> }
> ```
>
> How do I rewrite it?
>
> It works if i remove `.sourceSets.test.output`, so I thought maybe It can be \
> rewritten so it's good for Intellij and the build.

I do not know either. But with this PR the setup works already better than before and \
finally no more files inside my git staging. So if you agree we can also just merge \
the IntelliJ changes now and try to fix the remaining issue(s) later, since this PR \
already improves the situation a lot. :)