List:       openjdk-openjfx-dev
Subject:    Re: Loading of shared libraries required by JFX
From:       Kevin Rushforth <kevin.rushforth () oracle ! com>
Date:       2023-03-30 22:18:48

I haven't had time to look into it in detail. A quick look suggests that
the problem lies in the way the Zulu JDK+FX was built. The libraries
should be in bin/javafx after the fix for
https://bugs.openjdk.org/browse/JDK-8281089 and, as you pointed out,
they aren't there, but are one directory higher, under bin (which is
where they were before that fix).

I have downloaded JDK 20 and JavaFX 20 from jdk.java.net, used jlink to
build a custom JDK with the JavaFX modules, and the JavaFX DLLs are
correctly placed in the bin/javafx dir.

-- Kevin