List:       openjdk-openjfx-dev
Subject:    Re: [External] : Re: Proposed schedule for JavaFX 20
From:       Kevin Rushforth <kevin.rushforth () oracle ! com>
Date:       2022-12-22 0:22:46

As it turns out, it is the version of Xcode / macOS SDK that was used
the compile the JDK that matters, regardless of what we use to compile
JavaFX. That makes this is a more serious bug than initially thought.

I can reproduce it, and have sent a pull request for review:

https://github.com/openjdk/jfx/pull/981

-- Kevin