List:       openjdk-openjfx-dev
Subject:    Re: WebView missing resource
From:       Scott Palmer <swpalmer () gmail ! com>
Date:       2022-01-24 16:46:48

This one might cover some of the issues: \
https://bugs.openjdk.java.net/browse/JDK-8088781 but it doesn't look like anyone is \
paying attention to it.. some of the issues in that seem to be gone now.

In general I'm finding a lot of rendering glitches. Odd clipping, odd scaling, odd \
coordinates on polygons or borders.  Pages that scale and shift drastically simply by \
resizing the WebView by a single pixel.

I'm just using public web pages, so digging into what the page is actually doing is \
beyond what I have the time or resources to investigate, so the report will be rather \
vague.  Having a bug report depend on a public webpage that may change before \
somebody gets around to looking into it also is less than ideal.  I will give an \
example and attach screenshots just to capture what I'm seeing today.

I've filed:

Regards,

Scott