List:       openjdk-openjfx-dev
Subject:    Re: Mac drag-and-drop questions
From:       Martin Fox <martin () martinfox ! com>
Date:       2021-09-30 22:55:16

Kevin,

As a heads up there are actually two behavior changes to be reviewed. JavaFX is \
picking up some archaic behavior from the OS which thinks that the modifier key for \
LINK is Control. The Finder switched over to Option+Command a long time ago and I \
think JavaFX should follow suit.

As for finding older bugs I guess it's just a matter of using the right Search box \
(my bad). Thanks.

Martin