List:       openjdk-openjfx-dev
Subject:    Re: RFR: Draft: 8274274: Update JavaFX test framework to JUnit 5 [v5]
From:       John Hendrikx <jhendrikx () openjdk ! java ! net>
Date:       2021-09-25 13:55:15

> I've added JUnit 5 as a test dependency and made sure that the JUnit 4 tests still \
> work.  Also added a single JUnit 5 tests, and confirmed it works.
> I've updated the Eclipse project file for the base module only.

John Hendrikx has updated the pull request incrementally with one additional commit \
since the last revision:

  Readd junit declaration in allprojects and set junit version to 4.13.2

Changes:
  - all: https://git.openjdk.java.net/jfx/pull/633/files
  - new: https://git.openjdk.java.net/jfx/pull/633/files/df3fd2e3..7d56bcd0

Webrevs: