List:       openjdk-openjfx-dev
Subject:    Re: Undecorated-interactive stage style
From:       Michael_Strauß <michaelstrau2 () gmail ! com>
Date:       2021-07-30 14:25:48

It is true that a window with the UNDECORATED style will maximize to
fill the entire screen.
A window with the UNDECORATED_INTERACTIVE style is actually a regular
window where the client area has been extended to include the
non-client areas as well.
As a consequence of this, the window behaves like a regular window,
and maximizes to fill the screen's work area (which excludes the task
bar).

Am Fr., 30. Juli 2021 um 16:01 Uhr schrieb Dean Wookey <wookey.dean@gmail.c=
om>:

> We would be very interested in this. We've tried to implement some of the=
se native behaviours ourselves, but there are plenty of holes and we only s=
upport Windows. There are also some bugs which could potentially be address=
ed by this, for example https://bugs.openjdk.java.net/browse/JDK-8133330.

> In my research I came across this: https://github.com/rossy/borderless-wi=
ndow which addressed all the Windows issues I was coming across at once. Ma=
ybe it's useful.