List:       openjdk-openjfx-dev
Subject:    Re: Eclipse: any way to checkout a PR for review?
From:       Nir Lisker <nlisker () gmail ! com>
Date:       2021-07-28 10:03:58

A Pull Request is a GitHub feature, it doesn't exist in Git generally, so
EGit (I assume that's what you also use) is oblivious to PRs. Maybe there
is a special plugin for GitHubs or PRs.

Also, adding a remote is a one-time operation. Most contributors are
recurring, so for me reviewing amounts to a right click > pull on the
remote and a double click on the branch to check it out. I don't see any
inconvenience.