List:       openjdk-openjfx-dev
Subject:    Re: RFR: 8267418: IntelliJ build and test of JavaFX does not work [v3]
From:       Marius Hanl <github.com+66004280+maran23 () openjdk ! java ! net>
Date:       2021-05-29 21:09:33

> ~~Question: I was wondering, should I create a ticket for this as well? Given the \
> fact that I don't have an https://bugs.openjdk.java.net account, I need to use the \
> official bug reporting tool, which looked a bit overkill to me since someone needs \
> to check my created ticket, while this PR is only affecting the IntelliJ IDE with \
>                 OpenJFX and not the JavaFX platform directly.~~
> EDIT: Thank you, Kevin. :)
>
> This PR fixes the errors you get when cloning and working with OpenJFX in IntelliJ \
>                 IDE:
> - The **.idea/misc.xml** is modified to use **JDK_11** as language level instead of \
> JDK_8.  For IntelliJ users: This is the language level shown inside the **Project \
>                 Structure**. (File -> Project Structure...)
> - The **.idea/base.iml, .idea/controls.iml, .idea/fxml.iml, .idea/web.iml, \
> .idea/graphics.iml** are modified to include/recognize JUnit 4. Also the shims are \
> included/recognized (as test resource, this is very similar to the configuration \
> inside the .classpath file from Eclipse)

Marius Hanl has updated the pull request incrementally with one additional commit \
since the last revision:

  Reverted JUnit4 orderEntry

  Looks like the gradle settings did the trick.

Changes:
  - all: https://git.openjdk.java.net/jfx/pull/506/files
  - new: https://git.openjdk.java.net/jfx/pull/506/files/763e81e9..e6963285

Webrevs: