List:       openjdk-openjfx-dev
Subject:    Tons of gradle warnings
From:       Jeanette Winzenburg <fastegal () swingempire ! de>
Date:       2021-05-28 10:45:38

Hi Experts,

yesterday gradle auto-updated to version 7 (?), since then I get many
warnings like:

Execution optimizations have been disabled for task
':graphics:copyClassFilesWin' to ensure correctness due to the
following reasons:
   - Gradle detected a problem with the following location:
'C:\Daten\data-for-work\eclipse\gitrep-openjdk\jfx-fork\modules\javafx.graphics\build\module-classes'. \
Reason: Task ':graphics:copyClassFilesWin' uses this output of task \
':graphics:buildModuleWin' without declaring an explicit or implicit dependency. This \
can lead to incorrect results being produced, depending on what order the tasks are   \
executed.

Looks like it is safe to ignore them, just want to be sure :)

Another very minor issue: since the same time, there's an issue with
terminal output in that I see the "executing" messages written out like:

<=======------> 58% EXECUTING [54s]>
> graphics:copyClassFilesWin<=======------> 58% EXECUTING
[55s]<=======------> 58% EXECUTING [56s]<=======------> 58% EXECUTING
[57s]<=======------> 58% EXECUTING [58s]<=======------> 58% EXECUTING
[59s]<=======------> 58% EXECUTING [1m 0s]<=======------> 58%
EXECUTING [1m 1s]<=======------> and-so-on-to-the-end

Can live with it, but any idea how to get rid off them?

-- Jeanette