List:       openjdk-openjfx-dev
Subject:    Re: RFR: JDK-8259718 Remove the Marlin rasterizer (single-precision) [v3]
From:       Kevin Rushforth <kcr () openjdk ! java ! net>
Date:       2021-01-20 18:48:43

On Tue, 19 Jan 2021 15:06:00 GMT, Laurent Bourgès <lbourges@openjdk.org> wrote:

> > Changes:
> > - Removed single-precision Marlin renderer
> > -  class name refactoring
> > - fix prism
> > - copyright year
>
> Laurent Bourgès has updated the pull request incrementally with one additional \
> commit since the last revision:
> updated Version

Looks good.

As a sanity check to make reviewing the renamed files easier, I split the patch \
locally into two commits -- one to remove the old single-precision classes and one \
with the rest of the changes, including the refactoring. This shows the diffs \
relative to the current double version, and I confirmed that all the refactoring was \
as expected.

Marked as reviewed by kcr (Lead).