List:       openjdk-openjfx-dev
Subject:    Re: RFR: 8237602: TabPane doesn't respect order of TabPane.getTabs() list
From:       Jeanette Winzenburg <fastegal () openjdk ! java ! net>
Date:       2020-04-30 16:04:54

On Thu, 30 Apr 2020 12:55:02 GMT, Ambarish Rapte <arapte@openjdk.org> wrote:

> A ready test 👍 , That's very nice of you. Yes, We can move all the four tests to \
> unit test. But I would prefer to do it as another TEST_BUG. Does that sound good ?

not quite complete, just nearly - attached the unit test to the issue
[JDK-8244195](https://bugs.openjdk.java.net/browse/JDK-8244195) you created

> > Btw, the pattern in the listener (of collecting up additions/removals) is a bit \
> > smelly
>
> I did try to change whole implementation, but it looked like a big change for the \
> issue we have. The fix is very minimal and local.

good with me, as long as it covers all possible modifications to the tabs list

have a nice weekend (holiday here in Berlin tomorrow, so I might be off, except that \
with corona there's not so much too do, except working :)