List:       openjdk-openjfx-dev
Subject:    Re: [Rev 02] RFR: 8191758: Match WebKit's font weight rendering with JavaFX
From:       Kevin Rushforth <kcr () openjdk ! java ! net>
Date:       2020-04-28 22:00:09

On Tue, 21 Apr 2020 16:34:11 GMT, Bhawesh Choudhary \
<github.com+4208131+bhaweshkc@openjdk.org> wrote:

> > As per JavaFx 700 font weight is considered to be bold but webkit is using 600 \
> > font weight for text to become bold. to fix issue, use boldWeightValue() function \
> > which uses 700 font weight rather than isFontWeightBold() which compare against \
> > 600 font weight.
>
> Bhawesh Choudhary has refreshed the contents of this pull request, and previous \
> commits have been removed. The incremental views will show differences compared to \
> the previous content of the PR.

The fix and test look good. I confirm that your new test fails without your fix and \
passes with your fix.

I left one style comment and will approve once you fix that.

modules/javafx.web/src/test/java/test/javafx/scene/web/WebViewTest.java line 111:

> 110:             );
> 111:         submit(()->{
> 112:             assertFalse("Font weight test failed ",

Minor: there should be a space before and after the `->`