List:       openjdk-openjfx-dev
Subject:    Re: How to build standalone openJFX modules for uploading to a local maven repository
From:       Matthias =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Bl=E4sing?= <mblaesing () doppel-helix ! eu>
Date:       2020-01-30 19:06:26

Hi Danny,

Am Dienstag, den 28.01.2020, 09:50 +0000 schrieb Danny Gonzalez:
> We have a java 11 project that uses maven to pull in openJFX
> modules  i.e. javafx-controls, javafx-web, javafx-swing.
>
> What we would like to do is build our own versions of these openJFX
> modules for use as maven dependencies which use a fork of openJFX
> (which we build locally to fix up some bugs).
>
> I can't however see an obvious way of building these openJFX
> standalone modules for deploying in our local maven repository in the
> same way that they were originally built for uploading into maven
> central.
>
> Is this documented anywhere?

I would have a look at the publishMaven* tasks:

> bash gradlew tasks

[...]
Publishing tasks
[...]
publishMavenPublicationToMavenRepository - Publishes Maven publication 'maven' to \
Maven repository 'maven'. publishToMavenLocal - Publishes all Maven publications \
produced by this project to the local Maven cache. [...]

If I remember correctly, these tasks required a prior full build.

HTH

Matthias