List:       openjdk-openjfx-dev
Subject:    Re: [Rev 04] RFR: 8207957: TableSkinUtils should not contain actual code implementation
From:       Nir Lisker <nlisker () openjdk ! org>
Date:       2019-10-31 12:18:37

On Wed, 30 Oct 2019 14:01:58 GMT, Hadzic Samir <shadzic@openjdk.org> wrote:

> On Wed, 30 Oct 2019 13:59:08 GMT, Hadzic Samir <shadzic@openjdk.org> wrote:
>
> > The pull request has been updated with additional changes.
> >
> > ----------------
> >
> > Added commits:
> > - 2b088993: Add @implSpec tag for javadoc of TableColumnHeader
> >
> > Changes:
> > - all: https://git.openjdk.java.net/jfx/pull/6/files
> > - new: https://git.openjdk.java.net/jfx/pull/6/files/1f1f7c44..2b088993
> >
> > Webrevs:
> > - full: https://webrevs.openjdk.java.net/jfx/6/webrev.04
> > - incr: https://webrevs.openjdk.java.net/jfx/6/webrev.03-04
> >
> > Issue: https://bugs.openjdk.java.net/browse/JDK-8207957
> > Stats: 4 lines in 1 file changed: 1 ins; 0 del; 3 mod
> > Patch: https://git.openjdk.java.net/jfx/pull/6.diff
> > Fetch: git fetch https://git.openjdk.java.net/jfx pull/6/head:pull/6
>
> modules/javafx.controls/src/main/java/javafx/scene/control/skin/TableColumnHeader.java \
> line 611:
> > 610:     protected void resizeColumnToFitContent(int maxRows) {
> > 611:         TableColumnBase<?, ?> tc = getTableColumn();
> > 612:         if (!tc.isResizable()) return;
>
> @nlisker I have added it this way. The auto-format of IntelliJ wanted to put the \
> param before the implSpec but the documentation shows an example like that :
> > /**
> > * ... API specifications ...
> > *
> > * @apiNote
> > * ... API notes ...
> > *
> > * @implSpec
> > * ... implementation specification ...
> > *
> > * @implNote
> > * ... implementation notes ...
> > *
> > * @param ...
> > * @return ...
> > * @throws ...
> > */
>
> So I thought this was the right way, let me know if I'm mistaken

The generated docs will have the tags in the correct order as specified in the \
[build.gradle](https://github.com/openjdk/jfx/blob/master/build.gradle#L3953) file \
regardless of the order in the source code. This is what the \
[JDK](http://hg.openjdk.java.net/jdk/jdk/file/tip/make/Docs.gmk#l74) also uses and \
appears to be the same as the example you quoted. IntelliJ's order seems to be \
different. I would stick to JDK's order in the source as well just for consistency.