List:       openjdk-openjfx-dev
Subject:    JavaFX 14-ea+1 available
From:       Johan Vos <johan.vos () gluonhq ! com>
Date:       2019-09-25 13:57:32

Hi,

The first EA build for JavaFX 14 is available now from
https://gluonhq.com/products/javafx/#ea and from maven central.
In the past, I noticed EA-builds are downloaded often, and that's a great
thing.
I think that without the JavaFX 13 EA-builds and the feedback, the native
buffering feature would not have made it into the 13 release.

Therefore, I really recommend developers to use JavaFX 14-ea+1 (and later)
during daily development. (I do *not* recommend using it in production).
Early feedback is crucial in fast release cycles.

Thanks,

- Johan