List:       openjdk-openjfx-dev
Subject:    Re: [EXTERNAL] Re: Can't execute OpenJFX app from command-line on macOS
From:       "Duquette, Will (US 393E)" <william.h.duquette () jpl ! nasa ! gov>
Date:       2019-09-16 19:25:18

Aha!  Good to know, thanks!

On 9/16/19, 11:28 AM, "openjfx-dev on behalf of Michael Paus" \
<openjfx-dev-bounces@openjdk.java.net on behalf of mp@jugs.org> wrote:

    There are currently issues with AdoptOpenJDK on Mojave.
    (https://github.com/AdoptOpenJDK/openjdk-build/issues/1211)
    This also applies to 12. Try to use one of the latest nightly builds
    where this bug is supposed to be fixed.
    Michael

    Am 16.09.19 um 20:01 schrieb Duquette, Will (US 393E):
    > Howdy!
    >

    > I'm running on Mojave using AdoptOpenJDK 12 and OpenJFX 13.  I've built a \
simple hello world app (a label in a stackpane).  When I try to run it from the \
command line, I get this:  >